Blogger is most popular blog publishing platforms which was developed by Pyra Labs and later on Google acquired it. On blogger blogs are hosted on Google server and are generally accessed by sub domain of blogspot.com. However user can easily point custom domain to blogger.
Login to cloudflare.com if you already have an account or create new account from this link.
- After you have created account and logged in, click on Add a Site.
- You will see option to enter your domain name. Enter your domain name and click on Add site.
- Select Free Plan worth 0$ and confirm plan.
- Now Cloudflare will scan your domain and will show nameserver which needs to be updated at your domain.
6. Now log on to your Domain Control Panel and change nameserver which is assigned for your account by Cloudflare. In my case it is amy.ns.cloudflare.com and theo.ns.cloudflare.com. It may be different nameserver for your account.
Now login to your blogger account > Setting > Basic > Set up a third-party URL for your blog. Add your domain and click on save button.
Now go back to your Cloudflare dashboard. Click on DNS Tab.
Here you need to Add Records (CNAME) which was generated by Blogger in Step 7. So the final image after adding records will look like below. If you have any previous records you need to delete those.
After your domain is added successfully. Click on edit and enable redirection.
I hope this blog helped you to add custom domain in blogger. If you have followed every steps properly it should work fine.